Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Week 5 Post 2

The targetted audience members for people to listen to my band and come to shows are teenagers and college students so I would say ages 16-24. The high schoolers already seem to be inspired by us by looking at all of the positive comments. I feel like we are starting a movement because I've seen more girls forming bands! I follow a bunch of similar accounts on Instagram of the most loyal followers. I have an app called IG analyzer to show the statistics of who follows me back, unfollowers, recent followers, most loyal, profile viewers, and ghost followers. I unfollow the inactive ones and the ones not following me back. We use the Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts to promote the upcoming shows. If we have a show at a professional venue, we usually have to go around and sell presales. So we have to do our best and market on social media. The local music scene is mostly a young audience of both genders. Once we release our first EP, we are going to upload it to Spotify and spread the word. I can't wait for all of the possibilities of where the band is going to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment