Sunday, April 22, 2018

Week 12: part 1

Four additional business tools I believe that would benefit my band FREAKS! would be LinkedIn, Spotify, BandCamp, and Google maps.

As of now, the Instagram and Facebook have been looking sharp. I make daily posts and have gained a lot of followers. I make sure that every post is eye grasping. An interesting way to help us build an audience is by connecting with people on Tinder. They don't even use it for dating or hooking up; it's just for promoting the band. 

For my own benefit, I would like to create a LinkedIn profile so I can connect with other professionals in the music industry. I would like to be in a LinkedIn group with musicians so I could share information about FREAKS! Creating show events and sharing them with the groups would get more people to come see us live. I would also like to be inspired and know additional information the other musicians share. It's also a way to build a good resume.  

As far as Yelp goes, it wouldn't be necessary because we don't really have customers. Feedback regarding our music, posts, etc... will be seen by users comments on any of our social media pages. 

FREAKS! has only been formed since January so we don't have any music out yet. We really need to create a Spotify and Bandcamp profile as soon as our music is released. I want to be able to add a custom search on google maps to locate our shipping location whenever we decide on a specific place for it. Right now, we only sell merchandise at our shows; however, people have messaged us on Instagram wondering if we shipped to other states and countries. It would be cool to customize the name to FREAKS! headquarters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment