Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week 9: Twitter part 2


On Twitter, I follow bands, companies, stores, and people similar to our interests. I started off following our friends and people we have met from playing gigs. From there we have built on by following recommended profiles on our side. Half of the time, we already know them so there's a guaranteed follower. I searched "Soma sd" and immediately there were already people tweeting about things we have in common.

The lists I created were "Girl pwr" and "SD local music scene." This help finds our target audience. We are creating a movement to inspire more females to start a band and to get involved in the scene. It can be intimidating for girls from the noticeable gender imbalance. I am more organized from adding similar profiles so we can stay connected and retweet their posts. The goal is to get creative and to self-promote as much as possible, then eventually have others promote us.

No comments:

Post a Comment